Role – Permanent
Exp required – 4-8 yrs
* Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
* Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
* Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
* Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
* Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
* Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
* Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
* Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
* Maintain all internet requests inclusive to DNS, RADIUS, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
* Analyzing all error logs and fixing the issues. Skill set Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for minimum of 3 years
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree.
* Required basic knowledge of Cloud platform – (AWS& Azure).
* IN depth knowledge of Linux and Windows: Linux OS- RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc.
* In Depth knowledge of Web servers – Apache, Nginx and IIS.
* Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
* Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts
* Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
* Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
* Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Strong communication skills.